: From Highway 62, turn right onto Highway 140 and drive approximately 3.6 miles to Riley Road. Turn left onto Riley road and drive approximately 1.2 miles to find the cemetery on the right. Riley Road crosses Antelope Creek about 0.8 miles from Highway 140. There is space for one car to park on the access road to the cemetery.
This pioneer cemetery was established in 1854, according to the entrance sign. A marker inside the cemetery by the Daughters of the American Revolution indicates the cemetery was used from 1858 until 1981.